Conveyor belts in Uzbekistan
The efficiency of the transportation process largely depends on the quality of the conveyor belt – and we are responsive to the needs of our customers.
Our transport and elevator belts are designed to move various loads – both bulk and piece, packaged (sand, gravel, dolomite, salt, clay, coal, coke, concrete – not a complete list of what is transported using conveyor belts) and found application in most sectors of modern industry, in agriculture and construction.
Conveyor and elevator belts in Uzbekistan
All tapes pass strict quality control and are made according to GOST 20-85 and DIN 22102.
Warranty period for general-purpose and frost-resistant tapes is 12 months, heat-resistant types T1 and T2 – 4 months, T3 – 3 months.
According to your wishes, we can produce conveyor belts of the following sizes:
- Width from 300 to 1200 mm;
- Bay up to 150 linear meters;
- Thickness from 4 to 40 mm.;
Conveyor belts are widely used in mining and metallurgical enterprises, in the food industry and agro-industrial complexes, in the production of building materials, in cement concrete, waste processing and asphalt plants, in the woodworking industry (transportation of timber, sawmills), lifting, loading and unloading conveyors.
Rubber-fabric conveyor belts for general use, for heavy, medium and light conditions:
- Conventional (from -45 ° С to + 60 ° С);
- Frost-resistant (from -60 ° С to + 60 ° С);
- Heat resistant (from -45 ° С to + 100 ° С);
- Hardly flammable (from + 150 ° С to + 200 ° С).;
Specialized rubber conveyor belts with desired properties:
- Acid resistant for chemical plants;
- Food (light and oil and grease-resistant);
- With increased wear resistance based on natural rubber;
- With antistatic properties;
- With dielectric properties;