V-belts in Uzbekistan
V-belts are flexible power elements of V-belt drives.
Being the most common type of drive belts, V-belts, i.e. belts having a trapezoidal cross-sectional profile, the angle of which should coincide with the pulley angles, are widely used in drives of various types of equipment:
- agricultural machinery;
- industrial equipment;
- in ventilation equipment;
- in various compressors;
- In car transmissions;
- in construction equipment and tools;
- In office and household appliances.
The use of 2F TECHNOLOGY GROUP LLC for the manufacture of V-belts in Uzbekistan of high-modulus polyester fabrics and rubbers based on chloroprene rubbers, as well as original technological solutions make it possible to provide the following characteristics:
- high strength indicators;
- dimensional stability over the entire period of operation;
- antistatic characteristics;
- resistance to industrial oils;
- heat resistance.
To order a V-belt:
- know the size of the belt – usually it is enough to read the markings applied to the non-working (upper) part
- if the size of the belt is unknown, and the marking is missing or, for example, has been erased, then for the correct selection of the belt it is necessary to measure the following dimensions:
- height (thickness)
- belt length (preferably on the outside, but also on the inside)